It is an unpredictable time. Go with the flow, find the benefits, and follow the trends. During this pandemic, many homeowners have decided to purchase or sell their most essential assets, i.e.a house, car garages, plots, and furnished apartments. Our monetary worth depends on the
worth and status of the house we are living in. I live in a home worth $10,000. I want to buy a new house in this pandemic after selling the recent one. So I have started to plan and have finalized the advantages of buying and selling a house during this pandemic. Let’s have a look at
Why This Pandemic IS the Best Time to Sell a House
No rush of social meetings
- You don’t have to arrange a lot of social meetings with property dealers and buyers. Maintain social distancing. A detailed video of your house and only one physical visit is enough.
Sell at the comfort of your home
- You can simply use online services and find online potential buyers. Online real estate websites are getting a lot of orders and are a good source of potential customers. Social sites are also playing a key role in this regard. I arranged zoom meetings with some of the buyers, 80% were satisfied. Video calls help both parties to get to know each other and have deals. Brokers are jobless, so they will try their best to sell your house and get their commissions.
Competition has decreased. There are more jobless people and people are really scared to buy in the victim areas. If you ensure that there is no COVID-19 victim in your locality, the demand for your property will increase. More and more buyers will reach you.
Few buyers, more attractive offers
- There are fewer buyers these days. Demand has reduced. Sellers are introducing new and attractive packages and rates to attract buyers. Rates are comparatively lower as compared to house rates in the past.
Krishnan says “we worked for a whole day and night for the marketing of our property, including online paid sponsorships and we got only a few offers. Although we promised to provide only 2.85% interest rate and it was a splendid offer”
Wide range of marvelous homes
- There was an acute shortage of quantity and variety of the houses in the pre-pandemic period, but now there are plenty of choices available for you from fully-furnished homes to newly-constructed decorated houses.
Serious buyers are VIPs
- If you make it clear to the sellers that you have money and you are serious in the buying, they will give you extra attention and care, as compared to the past, because this pandemic has negatively impacted the business of property dealers especially homeowners.
So we can conclude that pandemic has promoted the online buying and selling of the homes just like everything else is sold and purchased online. Virtual visits to homes are enough to convince the buyers and sellers can send and receive the scanned copies of original documents of the property.